- Opening the Way of Spirits
- 1 Sahng-jeh-nim said, “In the age of the Early Heaven, the boundaries within the three realms were closed.
- 2 Unable to communicate with each other or travel across each other’s territories, regional spirits merely guarded their own areas. For this reason, the scale of their work was small.
- 3 But this is the age of global oneness. Now that the way of spirits has been opened, the spirits of all countries may travel to other countries and exchange cultures.”
- Disquiet and Quiet Under Heaven
- 3 天下紛亂之事 自我由之
- 4 Disquiet under heaven arises from me.
Quiet under heaven arises from me.
- (JSD Dojeon 4,6)