- Sahng-jeh-nim Promises to Return to Su-bu-nim
- 3 One day, Sahng-jeh-nim summoned dozens of disciples and placed The Great Learning, several mantras, and a book of talismans in front of Su-bu-nim.
- 4 He had Her sit facing east and chant the Shee-chun-ju Mantra twenty-one times. Then, They bowed to each other and prayed to heaven and earth.
- 5 Next, Sahng-jeh-nim recited a verse:
- 吾君誓約重十山 踏盡高高太乙壇
- 6 The vow You and I make is heavier
than all the mountains in the world.
It leads all people in the world
up high to the Tae-eul Altar.
- 7 He asked Her, “What will You do if I go tens of thousands of lee from here?”
- 8 “I will go and find You wherever You are,” She pledged.
- 9 “You will not be able to,” said Sahng-jeh-nim. “Wait until I come to You.”
- (JSD Dojeon 10,7)