- The Devotion of Ancestral Spirits
- 1 “It takes infinite dedication for heaven to beget a human being.
- 2 Ancestral spirits devote more than sixty years to begetting a single worthy descendant, but there are many spirits who are unable to produce any.
- 3 How can you―the culmination of such arduous labors―spend your fleeting dream of a life in vain?
- 4 Value highly the unseen devotion of your ancestral spirits.”
- The Tae-eul Mantra Resolves
the Bitterness and Grief of Your Ancestral Spirits
- 5 “Chant the Tae-eul Mantra many times. It is the mantra that returns you to your roots. It is the mantra that resolves the bitterness and grief of your ancestral spirits.”
- (JSD Dojeon 2,101)