- It Is the Same for the Whole World
- 1 Sahng-jeh-nim then said, “In the future, when the mysterious disease breaks out, it will sweep the human world like a flood. No one among the billions of people in all the nations of the world will survive.”
- 2 He continued, “Gohng-ooh, a person will begin his work on the Winter Solstice of 1928 and will make inquiries. Give him one set of the ui-tohng seal and plaques.
- 3 Others will benefit. You can keep the rest.”
- 4 Gohng-ooh asked, “When the catastrophic disease rushes in, can Western people also be saved with this?”
“It is the same for the whole world,” Sahng-jeh-nim answered.
- (JSD Dojeon 10,38)