- The Disciples’ Faith
- 1 Sahng-jeh-nim had several disciples kneel in a line and announced, “I have decided upon a destiny for each of you. Receive it and live it well.
- 2 If there are those who cannot receive their destinies, it is because they do not have sincere minds.”
- 3 He asked, “Do you believe in Me?”
“Yes, we do!” all replied loudly.
- 4 “Would you believe in Me even in death?”
“Yes, we would.”
- 5 “Even if there is only one person, My work will be accomplished.”
- 6 The disciples thought Sahng-jeh-nim was asking whether they would believe in Him even if they were faced with danger and death.
- (JSD Dojeon 10,28)